Most of our REVIVE team along with several other women from our church headed down to San Antonio, Tx and joined 10,000 other ladies for a Beth Moore (Living Proof Live) conference. WOW! It was an amazing weekend! We gathered in the Alamodome for worship and the Word! It was Incredible!
Beth's prayer for us was that God would do everything but kill us with His Glory. By His mercy He relented but oh, the Glory that He revealed was so magnificent! The presence of God was so heavy that I could barely stand on my feet. My body trembled nearly the entire time from the power of the Holy Spirit doing a work in me and in that place. Oh, how I praise Him for His love and Grace.
Here is a bit of a recap from the teaching we had from Beth.
It was based on Psalm Sixteen which says:
“Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge.
I say to the LORD, “You are my Lord; I have no good apart from you. As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight.
The sorrows of those who run after another god shall multiply; their drink offerings of blood I will not pour out or take their names on my lips.
The LORD is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.
I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me.
I have set the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption.
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”
Our The Theme for the weekend was Inheritance. Beth showed that the Inheritance principal was interwoven through out His Word from Genesis to Revelation.
She proved that Inheritance from God always involves 3 elements:
1. Presence - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
2. People - "But the LORD has taken you and brought you out of the iron furnace, out of Egypt, to be a people of his own inheritance, as you are this day." Deut. 4:20
3. Property - "The LORD spoke to Moses, saying, Among these the land shall be divided for inheritance according to the number of names. To a large tribe you shall give a large inheritance, and to a small tribe you shall give a small inheritance; every tribe shall be given its inheritance in proportion to its list. But the land shall be divided by lot. According to the names of the tribes of their fathers they shall inherit. Their inheritance shall be divided according to lot between the larger and the smaller." Numbers 26:52-56
8 points were made under the emphasis of
"I AM AN HEIR(ess) OF GOD"...
1. My life is NOT left to chance. (oh thank you LORD that even all the things that don't make sense to me make perfect sense to you)
2. I am inheriting a Kingdom. – Matthew 25:34-
4. The down payment has been made.- Eph. 1:14
5. My boundary lines form a pleasing place. – Psalm 16:6
God has given us boundary lines that involve our Past, Faith, Gifting, Life Experiences and Intimacy with God. These boundary lines are for my good and God's glory. It's a gift from God.
6. The will has been activated. – Heb. 9:15-17
7. I can be secure. – Col. 3:23-24
8. I have a beautiful inheritance. – 2 Timothy 4:6-8, Eph. 3:6
We not only have a beautiful inheritance but we will receive a double portion!
I couldn't get over how much of God's word from Beth was so much the same of what God had me share with the girls at REVIVE 8.21.08 just the night before. He is preparing His people. Oh LORD, plunge your people deeper. Purify Your Bride! May she be the most gorgeous thing that you have ever seen when we step into the fullness of your Kingdom and may we bask in the splendor of our most beautiful, glorious Inheritance. You!
In addition to a powerful Word the LORD also provided the sweetest fellowship among us sisters. We got to enjoy each other, some incredible Mexican food and some site seeing on the River Walk and Alamo! We had a BLAST!! Praise you LORD, you are so good.
Here are some photos of our time