Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Beloved



You’re My beloved you’re My Bride.

To sing over you is My delight.

Come away with Me my love.


Under My mercy come and wait.

Till we are standing face to face.

I see no stain on you My child.


You are beautiful to Me, so beautiful to Me.


I sing over you My song of peace.

Cast all your cares down at My feet.

Come and find your rest in Me.


I’ll breathe My life inside of you

I’ll bear you up on eagle’s wings.

And hide you in the shadow of My strength.


I’ll take you to My quiet waters

I’ll restore your soul.

Come rest in Me and be made whole.


You’re My beloved you’re My bride.

To sing over you is My delight.

Come away with Me my love.


By Kari Jobe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. How beautiful! And what a perfect picture of Christ singing a love song to us and over us. Brittnie, thank you for relaying that love song to His Bride! ~Joy